What that refers to...

If you are part of the Tendring area, then you’ll want to look out for support labelled as "Tendring". Funding options marked as such are exclusively available to residents in your area.

If you are unsure which district or borough you belong to, you can use the council finder on gov.uk or consult the map below:

Find your match

Use our form to find relevant funding options for you:

Explore funding and support in your area

There are a number of government approved schemes available. You can apply to as many as you want.
You can read about schemes offered in your area under Funding and Support.

Here are schemes exclusively available in your area:


Warm Homes Essex is a general service provided by the Citizens Advice service in Essex. It provides holistic energy advice to support people who are struggling with their energy bills. Specialist energy advisers, provide detailed, in depth guidance on all of the other schemes described in this website, plus support their clients to maximise their income, deal with energy and other debt problems, apply for grants, deal with problems with energy suppliers and help people switch suppliers. In addition, through actual and "virtual home visits", advisers can give practical advice around the house, to ensure that clients can cut their bills.

Read more

This website uses cookies.

We use cookies purely for analytical purposes to help us better find schemes for areas or groups of people that need it most. We only use cookies if you allow us to do so by clicking the Accept button.